A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J.Maas

A Court of Mist and Fury - Sarah J. Maas

Summary :

Feyre survived Amarantha's clutches to return to the Spring Court—but at a steep cost. Though she now has the powers of the High Fae, her heart remains human, and it can't forget the terrible deeds she performed to save Tamlin's people.

Nor has Feyre forgotten her bargain with Rhysand, High Lord of the feared Night Court. As Feyre navigates its dark web of politics, passion, and dazzling power, a greater evil looms—and she might be key to stopping it. But only if she can harness her harrowing gifts, heal her fractured soul, and decide how she wishes to shape her future—and the future of a world cleaved in two.

Welcome back to the Fae world ! Sarah J.Mass never failed to impress me , as soon as i know that a book is by her , i know that i will love it.

This one was a page turner , i couldn't put it down . I had so many emotions while reading it i don't even know where to begin!!!

Well , the bargain begins , and " Feyre " get taken to The Night Court , to the city of Velaris, where there is peace and love , art and magic and the beautiful stars. I wish i could go there! That's one of the reasons i enjoyed this story , and we got to visit The Summer Court ,let me tell you about the others:

We got to meet new characters,  badass ones , i loved them all , from the mortal queens to the evil king , and the Illyrian warriors. And the wicked creatures like the bone carver and the weaver.

We got to know the story of "Rhysand " , the truth about him , so far he is my favorite .

"To the people who look at the stars and wish , Rhys."

Rhys clinked his glass against mine. "To the stars who listen - and the dreams that are       answered"

"Feyre " character developed so much in this book , now she's stronger and more in control over her choices, and we discovered her new Gifts

The action scenes are always amazing and breathtaking. And so are the romantic ones , this is where this book was different from the first one .b

The relationship between "Rhysand" and "Feyre" , oh lord . That's all I'm going to say out of fear of spoiling anything.

And as i said in my previous review  , Sarah's plots are always perfect , she had one hell of a way finishing tnis book , no real cliffhanger but too many things left making yu want and need the next book.

If you enjoyed the first one , A court of Thorns and Roses , you will love this one!