What happens at the beach by T.A.Williams

What Happens at the Beach... - T A Williams

Summary :

For the perfect summer romance…

It’s finally time for Natalie Dryden to decide what she really wants! After ditching her sparkling engagement ring, and her ghastly fiancé, she jets off for the sun-kissed shores of Southern France – the only place that has ever truly felt like home. For the first time ever, Natalie is determined to forget all about men and follow her dreams!

…head to the French coast!

Only, avoiding the male population isn’t quite so easy, especially when she meets smooth-talking Philippe and gorgeous fisherman, Remy! But then Natalie, quite literally, bumps into brooding millionaire Mark whilst swimming in the glittering azure-blue bay – and her life is turned upside-down.

Love might be off the cards for Natalie, yet suddenly she finds herself in her dream job and working with her dream man! But is it all too good to be true…?

"This ARC was provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review"

I didn't like the cover yet the discription was a bit interesting, because i don't usually go for this type of books , so i thought i should try something different. Well... i shouldn't.

The story was very slow-paced , it went on throughout the entire book . It contained a lot of boring parts filled with unnecessarily details, where i just had to skim through them.
The characters were dull , shallow and unrelatable , the only thing we know about them is that they look good .

The history job our main character had was more interesting than her relationship with these men. And for someone who just broke an engagement she surly is eager. Good for her! A bit unhealthy but whatever.

The events were very obvious, you can tell what's going to happen just by reading that discription i guess..

I didn't find it funny or sparkling, it was just not interesting. . At all..

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone i know