My Girl by Jack jordan

My Girl - Jack Jordan

Summary :

Paige Dawson: the mother of a murdered child and wife to a dead man.

She has nothing left to live for… until she finds her husband’s handgun hidden in their house.

Why did Ryan need a gun? What did he know about their daughter’s death?

Desperate for the truth, Paige begins to unearth her husband’s secrets.

But she has no idea who she is up against, or that her life isn’t hers to gamble – she belongs to me.

"This ARC was provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review "

Rating: 5+++

I just had a good feeling about this one , the moment i picked it up and read the first page , i loved it instantly.
I finished this book in one sitting , i just couldn't put it down ,it's a page turner , every page left me wanting more . Yes it's that good!

It has an interesting beginning that kept me hooked.
The characters were mysterious and had depth to their personalities, wich made reading this story more fun , always trying to think of their next move , or figure out their past and motives.

the pacing of the book is perfect , and once you get into it and think you figured it out the author surprises you .
(Chapter 16 omg!)

There were moments where i couldn't breathe, and my heart was racing with anticipation. Even the writing was beautiful and well done, i didn't get bored , not even once while reading this story .good job!

I thought the plot was perfect , twisted and mind blowing. I loved the ending as well , my poor heart finally had a rest .

I didn't have many expectations about this book , but damn , it blew my mind , i loved it so much . I would recommend this book to everyone !
I can't wait to read more from this author.