Untitled - Sarah J. Maas Welcome back to the Fae world ! Sarah J.Mass never failed to impress me , as soon as i know that a book is by her , i know that i will love it.

This one was a page turner , i couldn't put it down . I had so many emotions while reading it i don't even know where to begin!!!

Well , the bargain begins , and " Feyre " get taken to The Night Court , to the city of Velaris, where there is peace and love , art and magic and the beautiful stars. I wish i could go there! That's one of the reasons i enjoyed this story , and we got to visit The Summer Court ,let me tell you about the others:

We got to meet new characters, badass ones , i loved them all , from the mortal queens to the evil king , and the Illyrian warriors. And the wicked creatures like the bone carver and the weaver.

We got to know the story of "Rhysand " , the truth about him , so far he is my favorite .

"To the people who look at the stars and wish , Rhys."
Rhys clinked his glass against mine. "To the stars who listen - and the dreams that are answered"

"Feyre " character developed so much in this book , now she's stronger and more in control over her choices, and we discovered her new Gifts.

The action scenes are always amazing and breathtaking. And so are the romantic ones , this is where this book was different from the first one .b

The relationship between "Rhysand" and "Feyre" , oh lord . That's all I'm going to say out of fear of spoiling anything.

And as i said in my previous review , Sarah's plots are always perfect , she had one hell of a way finishing tnis book , no real cliffhanger but too many things left making yu want and need the next book.

If you enjoyed the first one , A court of Thorns and Roses , you will love this one!